Radon in Pennsylvania
- Location of tests was the basement.
- Data included all short-term tests, which were charcoal, liquid scintilation, electrets, and continuous monitors.
- All residential buildings were included as well, which were 2-story, 3-story, split level, ranch, raised ranch, bi-level, cape cod, and contemporary.
- Data represents the years from 1990 to 2010.
- Please note, for areas with small sample sizes, the data shown may not be reflective of the true value for each category listed.
= Less than 30 samples.
ZIP Codes with the diagonal hash indicate small sample sizes.